Wednesday 3 October 2007

Restaurante Victor, C/Deu i Mata 43, Les Corts

Wed Oct 3

Menu del Dia - Restaurante Victore, C/Deu i Mata 43, Les Corts

This restaurant is around the corner from where I live and I've been there quite a few times now. Its always very popular for lunchtime trade so not always able to get the outside tables, which I prefer. For Primero (starters) I had Tortelitos de Tortilla y Verduras - two pieces of tortilla with some mixed vegetables - which was good, although could have been a bit warmer. For Segundo (main) I had Pechuga de Pollo which was strips of chicken breast, with chips and lettuce. This was also good, especially once I'd added some pepper to liven it up a little.

Primero - Tortelitos de Tortilla y Verduras
Segundo - Pechuga de Pollo

Menu del Dia - 9.90 + IVA

Again they included as much of the bottle of vino blanco de la casa as you want to drink, which is always a nice touch.

Rating out of ten: 7

No comments: